International Purchase (m/f)
in permanent employment
in the Rhine-Main area
For over 60 years, our client has been operating a successful family-owned business providing products and design solutions for the distribution of exclusive brands. Always pushing innovative approaches and developing products to the most recent standards, the company has 300 employees on three continents. Long-term customer relationships reflect their success and the level of customer trust.
Your tasks and future responsibilities
You will start out as a staff member in International Purchasing and are aiming to grow into the position of “Purchasing Manager“ in the medium term. Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that purchasing needs are met while optimising prices, delivery times and quality
- Continuous development of purchasing processes including interfaces, in close cooperation with the design, prototyping, and sales departments
- Increasing the domestic and international supplier portfolio
- Optimisation of make-or-buy decisions
- Academic degree (ideally in business management) and three to six years of professional experience – this could also be outside purchasing
- Experience abroad or a similar background in an international, English-language environment
- Willingness to travel to international metropolises (approx. 20%)
- Ambitions to grow into the position of Purchasing Manager in the medium term
- A cosmopolitan attitude and a high level of enthusiasm for life style, fashion, beauty and luxury cosmetic products
- Exciting products
- Attractive customers and suppliers
- An innovative yet familial environment
- Room to grow and opportunities to make a difference
Are you interested in this position?
For more information please send us your contact details and we will get in touch with you shortly.
If you already have a Gabriela Jaecker GmbH-account, please use the Login form